Then again from my cousin Heather she found a place on line that will turn your blog into a actual book!! Check it out at http://www.blurb.com/. You could get a 40 page softback book for $12.95.
Wow how do you make it any easier for you to keep a history of your family. So I'm going to challenge all of my family that doesn't already have a blog to get one and to bookmark every ones blogs on their computers so we can all have a great new years resolution to keep a family history and keep up with each other.
I don't know about Heather but I know I feel like I know her a lot better after reading her blog.
I guess I'm thinking about all this stuff since the passing of our dear President Hinckley. He was such a great man. Last night Steven Colbert on the "Colbert Report" said something about Pres. Hinckley's passing and I thought to myself - who would have thought that the church would be so well known and all due to a man with the vision to know how to accept people no matter who they are and encourage it's members to do the same. He has left such an example of what we should do. So I guess I have been looking at my life and seeing what I can improve on.Now we have to look forward to a new prophet. I will admit that I am not looking forward to having President Monson be the head of the church. Just because of my dealings with him and his family when I worked at Deseret Book (don't ask) but I know he is just a man and that the Lord has a plan. Somehow President Monson has something to contribute and look forward to seeing him grow into his new calling. That is if tradition holds.
Anyway I should go see what my kids are into. They seem to get into more and more things in less time these days.
2 comments:
very true about the blogs and i love that i can keep up with everyone even though i live miles and miles away!
God bless President Hinckley!
I feel the same about Sheri Dew. But, good thing the Lord is in charge!
Post a Comment