Okay - we found a house we REALLY like. It is in Clinton, 4 bed, 2bath and huge yard! It is almost a 1/4 of an acre lot. It is in our wonderful friends, the Ropers, stake and their are lots of kids around for our kids.
We put in an offer this morning early, our realtor was here at 7:15 this morning for us to sign the offer paperwork. Now we are praying REALLY hard that we get it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I think I have failed miserably!
I guess all we can do is pray! Any help in that department would be very appreciated.
We put in an offer this morning early, our realtor was here at 7:15 this morning for us to sign the offer paperwork. Now we are praying REALLY hard that we get it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I think I have failed miserably!
I guess all we can do is pray! Any help in that department would be very appreciated.
2 comments:
Start saving money for a lawn mower!!! Dan and I got ours at Costco when we bought out house and it is great! Good luck, and yes, we'll pray with you!
wow! super fast! looks great!
Post a Comment