Saturday, February 9, 2008

Inspection

We just got back from our new house. It was being inspected today, so we got to hear everything that was wrong with it. Nothing major, thank goodness but there are a few things that need attending to.
Now that we have the ball rolling I can't wait and time is not moving fast enough. Did I say that....
Yes, after going back through the house with new eyes we got to look at it as to where we are going to put stuff and it gets me all excited. Now I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come.
We took our friend Craig Roper (he lives really close) with us so we could show him the house and he was telling us where things were in the neighborhood. We really looked at the homes around us and got excited for the kids becasue their are a ton of homes with swing sets around, which says to me there will be lots of other kids for them to make friends with.
Anyway once everything has been done or rather corrected by the current home owner we will go back through a couple days before closing to make sure it's been done. Now we need to get ready for our condo's inpection on Monday.
I hope all of this will go smooth and fast. I want to move now!

2 comments:

lizzie said...

all the fun stuff now!

Annie said...

I'm a good painter. So is Katie. In fact, she may be better than I am, ok, not really. Dan just replaced half our roof yesterday. If it's not one thing, it's another. We are really excited for you!