Well life goes on. We went down to Midvale on Wednesday for Ryan's Grammy Phelps' funeral. It was very nice and there was lots of fun memories shared. That is the way I would like to be remembered, with family and friends smiling. I also heard lots of "life is meant to be enjoyed" and "you need to help yourself to be happy". It hit me because I realized I haven't really been happy for a while. I have everything I ever wanted now, wonderful kids, a real home and a husband that loves me. I guess I have just been so caught up with the day to day stuff you know not enough time to do it all and kids being kids taking up all the time I have so that at the end of the day I'm stressed out, falling asleep on my feet and wishing I had just a little bit more time to take care of me.
I think I need to slow things down a bit and laugh a little more. I always tickle my kids when they are having a bad day. It always makes you have a better day when you can smile.
Anyway take the time to laugh and smile, it will make you feel better.
4 comments:
Amen! You should take a little time just for you everyday.
Very true. Hope you guys are okay. Sorry about Mason. Hope you had a great Easter.
So true- It's so important to take time for yourself! I breakdown if I don't. Dan tries to get me out on a date night once a week-it helps. You guys have a darling family! It was really great to see you guys again!
Hopefully you are getting a little more sleep now.
Take time for yourself...even if it is grocery shopping by yourself. Maybe girls night out with frinds or a walk around the neighborhood would work?. It does wonders for your spirit! Have a great weekend!
Raimi
Post a Comment