Friday, October 10, 2008

And the Winner IS...

First I would like to thank all of you who made comments. It was great to read about all the wonderful women that have touched the lives of so many.
Now to make it fair I put every body's name on slips of paper. Then we folded them up twice and put them in a bowl. We mixed them around REALLY good and then Holly drew the big winner.
















Ethan just couldn't be left out so I had him hold the big winners name for all to see.

Congratulations Mickey!! And what do you win??


The 2oth Anniversary Collector's Edition of "The Princess Bride". I love this movie and I decided to get it so that if a guy won the prize it would be a movie he could enjoy too.

Anyway Mickey you need to email me (barbigranquist@msn.com) your address so that I can mail it to you.

This was really fun!! I think I will do another drawing another time.

I hope it was fun for all of you too.

5 comments:

mickey said...

Yeah me, I won!!!
Thanks Barb!
I am so excited! I love the Princess Bride and I love that it's PINK. You did an awesome themed drawing, thanks Holly for picking me. Ethan looks so cute holding my paper. Megan just smiled and blushed a little.

Thanks again Barb!

Gramma Dori said...

Way to go Barb! Keep up the good work.

katie said...

Very fun. But I don't like losing to Mickey.

lizzie said...

ditto katie.

Raimi said...

How fun! Congrats Mickey!