Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Long Time...

It has been forever since I've written anything mostly because 1) I have children that see me on the computer & think they need a turn and 2) I just have not had any motivation to write.  I've been getting into the bad habit of not doing things when I don't feel like doing them, which is a BAD habit to get into. 
We have had so many things going on & I have not been dealing w/ them in a constructive way...I guess.  So I'm making an effort to be happy & be a big girl by getting organized as this seems like as good a time as any.  With school starting soon it kind of makes me want to get on the bus, sort of speak.  How long it lasts you never know as I admit that I'm a space case most of the time.
I will try and cover what has happened in our crazy lives, in the next week or so w/ pictures as I still want to document everything.  I just have not down loaded ANY pictures off my camera since before Christmas, so it's not just blogging that I've been slacking on.  I would do it now but I'm on Ryan's extra laptop w/ no access to pictures, so...
Here is to more simple, organized, happy living.

No comments: