Well we got home from the hospital yesterday and then Mason was up most of last night so I didn't get but a couple of hours sleep. Why is it that babies always have their days and nights so switched around?Anyway, Ryan was a doll and let me sleep a lot today so that I will be ready for maybe a repeat of last night. Plus he knows from the last two that I get really weepy and messed up bad if I don't sleep after I come home from the hospital. He has been the best with helping me out - I don't know what I would do without him!!! It's nice to have him home for two weeks and he is even willing to stay home a little longer if I need him to. Yeah!
Now Ethan and Holly are loving having a new brother. I thought Holly would be
the "mother" that she is with her dolls and she is but to a much lesser degree than I thought. But the big surprise is Ethan!! He just is the protector of his new brother. Mason so much as makes a face and Ethan is right there with the binky to sooth him. Ethan even told Holly yesterday that "Mason is my brother NOT yours!".
the "mother" that she is with her dolls and she is but to a much lesser degree than I thought. But the big surprise is Ethan!! He just is the protector of his new brother. Mason so much as makes a face and Ethan is right there with the binky to sooth him. Ethan even told Holly yesterday that "Mason is my brother NOT yours!". Well I should go and try to get some sleep while Mason is asleep. He is a great baby but just doesn't like to sleep at night, with out being held that is. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Now I know I don't have kids, but people tell me to hold them while they'll let you!!! Enjoy him. He's perfect!
He's so sweet! I wish I lived closer so I could come meet him!
Post a Comment