Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time Fly's

Wow - does time fly! It's hard to believe that Mason is two weeks old. I took him in to the doctors for his two week check up and he has grown so much. He was 7 lbs. 1 oz. when he was born and he is already up to 8 lbs. 7 oz. He has had his day's and nights mixed up so I haven't really been getting a lot of sleep which is why I haven't posted anything for a while. I choose sleep over blogging, go figure! But Mason did sleep pretty good last night so I hope we are on the way to getting his sleep switched around to where it should be.

Ethan started school last week and he is loving it. The new preschool he is going to has a whole bunch of those black bears that you see for sale in Jackson Hole, filling the front yard. He has 12 kids in his class instead of the 4 he had last year and is getting along with everyone so far. Last year he had an on going battle with a little kid named Brock, so I hope Ethan stays friends with everyone this year.
Ryan went back to work today after a nice 2 and half week "vacation" that he took to help me out after Mason was born. I think he is glad because we have had a couple of challenges. Our Honda had some computer problems so it was in the repair shop for 4 days waiting for the part. Then last night the motor on our air conditioning went out. We were able to get it fixed today but I'm hoping now that Ryan has gone back to work nothing else will go out on us.

Holly picked up a cold last week and has now given it to everyone else in the family, including Mason. He's only two weeks old and already has a cold! We told Holly that she couldn't kiss her baby brother until her "stuffys" went away but it didn't work. We caught her kissing him anyway. I guess Holly is going to be one of those kids that if you tell her not to do something she will do it anyway just to because you told her not to.
Anyway I think that was brought us up to speed with everything and now I need to get some sleep!!!!!

No comments: