Ethan started getting into these Star Wars Galactic Heroes action figures a couple of years ago, much to his Dad's delight, then kind of got out of them for awhile. Now with the Lego Star Wars Video game that Ethan asks to play almost daily he has gotten back into his Star Wars figures. When he is not allowed to play Star Wars Lego the video games he plays "Star Wars Lego" with his action figures. He is playing, talking, or watching Star Wars ALL the time. The only time he is not is when I make him practice writing his letters and numbers and writing his name as a review before he goes back to school.Ryan loves that Ethan is into Star Wars, he has even started looking for figures for him. I asked Ryan to find a couple of packages of figures for the baby to give to Ethan when he is born. We do that so that the kids don't feel left out with all the excitement surrounding the baby. Anyway Ryan has found some but keeps finding more and then ends up giving some to Ethan early. Ryan is as big of a kid when it comes to toys as Ethan is!
But now I'm getting some pay back. Ethan is so into Star Wars and talks constantly about it he is starting to drive his Dad crazy!! I so love just looking at Ryan and saying..."you created this monster, now you have to live with it!" Ryan was so excited to have someone to share this Star Wars sickness with and now he is having to deal with a taste of what his parents must have gone through when he was Ethan's age. Sweet revenge...
2 comments:
amen to that!!! paybacks are AKAYS nice!
HA HA HAAAA!!! Oh... wait.. Oh no! I'm doomed!
Post a Comment