Thursday, August 23, 2007

Baby Update

Okay - this kid is already driving me crazy and he is not even born yet!!! He drops and then goes back up under my ribs. Other than being really uncomfortable it is bugging the heck out of me because my body is ready to deliver but he has to drop and stay dropped for us to make anymore progress.
At least my midwife still has me scheduled to be induced on Tuesday. She wants to get an ultra sound Monday to check on just how big he is but so far there is no open appointments for a ultra sound to be done. They said they would call me and let me know what they could work out. So I guess we just keep plugging along.
I am cleaning my house and getting every possible thing ready before hand so that is keeping me busy and making the time go by fast. I just hope I don't run out of things to do. I guess I could always reorganize under my bathroom and kitchen sinks, eh?
Just 5 more sleeps and counting....

No comments: