I got a call from my mid-wives office at 9 am this morning to go in and have an ultra sound done at 11:30am. Well it was a scramble but we made it. My mid-wife wanted to get an weight on the baby to see how big he was I guess to make sure he wasn't getting too big because that is one of the concerns with gestational diabetes. Everything looked good he is 7 lbs. 13 oz. , now so I'm sure by Tuesday he will be at least 8 lbs. which is not too big, thank goodness! We tried to get a picture with his face but he is facing my back all ready to be delivered so we just got pictures of his ear and arm, but he has LOTS of hair we could see it on the ultra sound so he will most likely be like his big brother. Ethan had tons of black hair when he was born. 

Today is also Ryan's last day of work before he takes off for two weeks to help me with the baby and both the other kids. He is excited to have the time off but I got him to admit that he knows what I got through with the kids and is a little worried about going crazy. Oh well I will enjoy having him home.
2 comments:
if Ryan is going to spend two weeks at home, who do you have scheduled to take care of him?
Dad thinks he's so funny! Can't wait to meet the baby! We are so excited for you!!
Post a Comment