We blessed our dear little Mason yesterday. Ryan's family was all able to come, except Liz and her family as they have moved to Colorado. They were missed and we thought of them as were gathered at our house afterward for a luncheon. We also had our good friends Jen and Craig Roper with their twin boys. They are good friends and have been such a support to us over the past, I don't know 5 years. Has it been that long???? Wow - it seem the older I get the faster time seems to pass.Mason was so cute wearing the outfit that his Daddy was blessed in as well as his big brother. He was so good during his blessing too. He fell asleep just before and slept right through the whole thing not moving once, which was good because his Dad was very nervous. Ryan did a beautiful job and the Lord gave Mason a wonderful blessing. I know I felt the spirit and know that I am very blessed to be this wonderful little boys Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment