My Dad and his wife Melody were able to come down from Edmonton last weekend to visit us and meet the new grandson. We had a nice visit all though I think we might have bored them to death. We just talked and watched baseball, and football all weekend. I need to come up with something fun to do with them next time, that is saying they want to make the trip down again.We were able to have a turkey dinner for Canadian Thanksgiving, although we had ours on Sunday instead of Monday. Ryan made the turkey because I always dry them out when ever I try to cook one. But Ryan is really good at it and it helps to spilt the work to put dinner together. I love it when Ryan decides to cook!!
We sure liked having them and the kids loved having them around. Holly warmed up to both of them and gave lots of kisses and hugs. Ethan had fun playing "figures" and Geo tracks with Grandpa Bo and wore him out I'm sure. 
Anyway, Grandpa Bo and Grandma Mel headed back to Edmonton Tuesday morning and stopped to give both kids last minute kisses and hugs which they loved. We are all looking forward to their next visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment