As I sat on the couch last night I watched my dear husband play his latest addiction, Guitar Hero, I realized I am really married to a very big child. Oh Guitar Hero is a type of video game for the Play Station that you play with a special guitar that comes with the game, for those of you who don't know what it is.It is so funny to watch Ryan though because he really gets into it, I guess he really is able to live out a dream to play the guitar, in a way. But it really makes me smile to watch him and I know that, that is why Ryan is such a great Dad.
I guess you have to be a big kid to be able to play like a kid and Ethan and Holly love playing with their Dad. Smiles are big and many when Ryan walks through the door from work and the noise level goes up to the point you can't hear yourself think. All Ethan wants to do when his Dad comes home is play with him and when it is time for bed it is such a chore just to get them to sleep at night. Mind you it is my job to put them to bed after Ryan gets them through the bathtub and are all amped up.
Anyway all I guess I am trying to say is I am very blessed to be married to such a big child.
No comments:
Post a Comment