Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Laptop

Ryan got to keep his old laptop from work when he got his new one. We have been trying for months to get it up and going so I can use it at home. With some help from one of Ryan's friends we finally have it going. Yeah!!
It is so much easier to work on my little side business and post things on this blog if I can work on them on the laptop in the kitchen. Then I don't have little people wanting to sit on my lap while I work, I can just stand at our kitchen bar. For some reason the kids leave me alone for the most part while I work in the kitchen. So I will be able to keep my posting more up to date from now on. I have just been a little over whelmed for the past few weeks trying to learn how to me a Mom to three kids.
Mason is changing so much. He is getting to look more like a part of the family, I mean you can now see some resemblance between him and his brother and sister. He finally seems to have this days and nights sorted out, Thank goodness, but I'm still pretty tried from getting up 3 times a night to feed him.
Holly is still a little mother when it comes to her little brother. She is doing well with a few jealousy issues, like wanting to have her diaper changed before Mason, and wanting me to get her something every time I need to feed Mason. The good thing is that she has become Daddy's "girl friend" now, because Mom doesn't have as much time to spend with her as she used to and Ryan just loves it!
Ethan is a proud big brother and he just wants to be included with EVERY thing having to do with his little brother. He just is not understanding that it is just not possible for him to help with everything. So he has been acting out in frustration. In so many ways this is harder to deal with than Holly but I know that this too shall pass. We just need to get used to having another little person around and its just too soon for that to happen.
We will get there.

No comments: