Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Addition

Today was a big day for us, or rather the kids. We decided to go ahead and get another cat because heaven knows when we will be able to move. Ethan wanted a kitten "just his size" because Ozzy and Lemmy were already adult size when he got to know them. Ryan wanted another male black cat so that is what we got, a baby black boy cat. Ryan wants to name him Geezer after a member of Black Sabbath, but I'm not to hip on the name because I think of "old geezer" when I hear it.
Anyway Ryan is in St. George until Friday on business so he hasn't had the pleasure of meeting our new little one, but we will come up with a name then.
So...if anyone would like to make any suggestions as to what we should name this new little one please leave your comment!!
Ozzy is not to sure about this new kitten yet and I'm sure it will take some time for him to get used to having a kitten around. Ethan won't leave the poor thing alone, he is picking him up and chasing him around. Then you have Holly that is chasing after Ethan screaming "my turn, my kitty, my turn". I find the kitten hiding under my feet all the time. I think maybe I should have waited until Ryan was home so I could have some help.
Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are brave! As for a name, I've never been good at naming anything. I'm sure my mom will have some input!!!