Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blue Man Group


Well, I got back from St. George the last night. I had to go there for "Business Meetings"-the official way to now say Offsite. We do this on an annual basis-my manager takes all my peers to a location for "meetings" which usually culminate in eating too much food and not getting enough sleep. Wednesday night we all drove to Vegas to go see the "Blue Man Group" at the Venetian. Much, much better than "Mama Mia"-Euro Disco sucks!
It was way-cool. I've never been one much for avant-garde art, but this was pretty cool. The show was about two hours long and full of some great music and imagery. They had a cool band in the background that was playing that I initially thought was some kind of animatronics. They were actual human beings. I especially loved the "Rock Concert Manual" where they gave instructions on such actions as the head-bob and the fist-pump.
Hopefully one day I can take my kids to see them-way fun!
We got back to St. George a little after 1 a.m. I don't recall much of what happened the next day. Oh well, it is good to be back home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamma mia was excellent! You just don't enjoy good entertainment! I would like to see the Blue Man group one day, especially on someone else's tab!! Oh, what's the cat's name????

lizzie said...

yeah, what is the cat's name? and i, too, loved mamma mia!

Anonymous said...

I know you guys liked it-however, my high standards don't cheer for drivel about promiscuity and sexual innuendo.