After much deliberation we finally have a name for our new kitten. Toofer (too-fur). Now before you say "where on earth did you get that name from", we will tell you. Ryan and I have gotten into the NBC show "30 Rock" and there is a character named Toofer so...that is where we got it from and it fits the him, believe it or not.The kids didn't really like the name at first because they both wanted to name him Elmo, but we just couldn't call him that. I tried and Ryan wouldn't even entertain the thought.
Ozzy has accepted him and faster than we expected. He let's Toofer play with his tail and they have already wrestled a little. Ozzy is good to not use too much force, or bite to hard and I haven't seen him even use his claws yet. Ozzy has even given Toofer a bath a few times. So things are going great with our cats.
I never knew I could be as involved in a pets life as much as one of my children. Go figure...
2 comments:
i had a tennis teacher at suu named topher--short for christopher. i like it.
He is kinda cute...not that I'm going to run out and get myself one anytime soon! Congrats again!!!
Post a Comment