Tuesday, February 19, 2008

9 More Days!!

Its is now just 9 days until we close on our new home. Yeah!! We are packing like crazy and I'm working at getting all of my homeowners stuff done and out of here.
There are so many thing we had not thought of like...getting a new homeowners insurance policy done. There are just things like that we don't think of until after we move but we have to get everything set up before we even close, which is werid to me becasue we really don't own the place yet.
Ethan is getting excited, he asks to help me pack boxes all the time. Holly, I don't think knows whats really about to happen. The cats know that something big is in the works and are getting all upset.
Oh the joy of moving!!!

4 comments:

katie said...

I wish you well. Do you know what day the move is yet?

Annie said...

Packing...fun. But, it is also a good time to de-junk!

Mari said...

sounds fun- Actually I hate moving!
I'm so excited for you guys though!

Raimi said...

Congrats on the sale of your condo & the purchase of your home! Very exciting! Happy Birthday Ryan! We hope you had a great day!

Hugs!
Raimi