Friday, February 22, 2008

Packing

We are now in full packing mode. We have got the good word from the bank, insurance company and realtors so it looks like we are good to go!
Ryan called and reserved a truck for next Saturday because it looks like we will be able to get into the house next Saturday afternoon. We have to be out of here no latter than late Saturday night...so anyone who wants to help??? We get the truck at 7:30 am on Saturday morning and will start packing it up soon after that. We are going to see if the kids can go over the the Ropers for the day and play while we get everything moved, but we still have to ask Jen and Craig if that is possible. I think it will just be easier not having to have the kids under foot for at least part of the day.
Ryan is getting so excited he went to Lowe's and was looking at lawn mowers!! That says a lot since there is still a foot of snow on the ground.
We are almost there... just 6 more sleeps till we close!

4 comments:

Matt/Sarah said...

Hey congrats! I just barely posted a comment on your blog about nobody looking and being frustrated. Didn't realize it was an old post! ha ha.. anyway... good luck on the final moments!

katie said...

I wish you guys well. I'd volunteer to help but most likely Mike will be working. Pretty sure I won't be much help bringing my 4 kids. Good luck.

Heather Palmer said...

YEY! I'm so excited for you guys!

Annie said...

I think we can plan to help. Should be fun. I'm sure you will be prepared!