Just watched Michael Clayton last night-all I can say is WOW! This was an extraordinary movie about a lawyer, Arthur Edens, who is working on a multi-billion dollar class-action lawsuit who suddenly has a crisis of conscience. Michael Clayton (George Clooney) works at the same firm as a 'fixer' who uses unconventional means to mend situations that clients and attorneys have created for themselves. He too seems to have a crisis as he watches Arthur struggle to come to terms with his past.
I love movies involving ethics and choices and how those choices impact not only ourselves, but those around us. I once toyed with the notion of becoming an attorney, thankfully I was too burned out after my undergraduate work to want to go that route. Instead, I took a couple of years off (7) then went back for my MBA. Now, if that would just pay off. After watching this movie, I am so grateful for parents who taught me from an early age that "telling the truth is the most important thing we do in this house".
See Michael Clayton-rated R for some language. No nudity nor violence. Plus, if I was a woman, I would want to marry George Clooney. He's hot!
1 comment:
Yes, George Clooney is very hot. The thought of you as a woman....not so much.
Post a Comment