Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Graduation

We got Ethan's Preschool Graduation pictures today. Isn't it the best picture. I think he is just so dang cute, but I'm a little bias.
We also found out just when his graduation is. It will be at Clearfield High School Auditorium, on Thursday, May 15, 2008 from 11am till 12pm. Anyone who would like to come and support Ethan in this milestone is welcome to come. Please let me know via "comments" and if we have enough people come maybe we will have treats at our house afterward.

Yeah for Ethan!

5 comments:

Gramma Dori said...

What a cutie pie!

katie said...

You have every right to be bias. That picutre is great. Sorry that we won't be able to come. Jenna has school and gets out at noon. I have to be home to pick her up. Congratulations Ethan!

Annie said...

It is a really cute picture!!! I'll be working that day. I'll be there in spirit!

Mari said...

what a fun day! he is super cute!

ronnie said...

oh how i wish i could come, but i have to work, also! he is sooooooooooooo cute! i have to say honestly, i think we have THE cutest grankids around! rhonda