Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Holly the Great


We have been working with Holly for the past week and a half on potty training. She has had a few problems but she has now gone 3 days without an accident! Go Holly!
She is growing up so fast! A little to fast at times, yesterday I caught her kissing her "crush" Patrick. It was dinner time and Patrick was getting his coat on to go home and I hear her say "kiss, kiss" and then the sound of a little smack. Well I asked her about it after Patrick had left and here is how the conversation went:
Me: Holly did you kiss Patrick goodbye?
Holly: Yes (sheepish grin)
Me: Did you kiss him on the cheek?
Holly: No
Me: Did you kiss him on the lips?
Holly: Yes (big grin)
Me: Holly you don't kiss boys!
Holly: Yes, my Pat-ick girlfriend!
As you can see we have our hands full with this little girl.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Too funny! Starting young:)

katie said...

Yeah, good luck. My girls talk about kissing the neighbor boys on the lips.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.