I was all set to go into the hospital at 12:30PM for my surgery when they called me at 8:20AM and asked me to get up to the hospital right away. I guess they had something come up and they had to change everything around. Well we were able to make it up there and checked in by 9:30AM. Thanks to Craig, he is just our life saver lately!!
Anyway everything went well and I was home by 3PM. Very sore and wanted nothing to do but take pain meds and sleep. Ryan was a trooper and took care of the kids and got up with Mason all that night. He got up the next morning and was so worn out. All I could do is smile and say "Welcome to my World". I guess that wasn't very nice of me and I should have been more sympathetic... but let me just say sometimes it's nice to know that he is grateful for what I am able to contribute to our family.
But Ryan has been great to take over for a bit and make sure I have been able to get enough rest. He is going to work from home tomorrow and take Ethan to school for me, which is one more day I don't have to go full tilt. THANK YOU, sweet heart for taking such good care of me!
For those of you who have to look forward to having your gallbladder out - IT HURTS!
and even though your doctor might says "oh it's just a day surgery" doesn't make it any easier on you body. So be forewarned.....
2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better! And, It is good for Ryan to get up in the middle of the night. You have taken very good care of him, spoiled him in fact!!!
glad to hear all is well. and good for ryan...every wife needs to be taken care of once in a while and not have to worry about things.
Post a Comment