
Well I took Ethan last Friday and got him registered for Kindergarten. We got to tour the school and meet all the teachers. We won't know who his teacher is until August but he is very excited to be going to Elementary. I took this picture of him outside the school, he is kind of hard to see but he is there. I can't believe he is 5 already!
Ethan has also made a new friend who just happens to live right across the street from us. His name is Patrick and he is 6, just one year older than Ethan.
But Holly has fallen for Patrick hard. She watches out the window every morning to see him leave for school and waits for him to come home so she can play with Ethan and him. She told me yesterday that "Pat-ick" was her boyfriend. I asked if she wanted to kiss him and she smiled and said "yes". She is only 2, well almost 3 but still. I don't know what will happen when she is 13!


I talked to Patrick's Mom at church and told her about my daughters crush on her son and she informed me that the feeling was mutual. She said that Patrick always goes on about how "cute" Holly is. I guess I will have to keep an eye on them.
3 comments:
I can't believe he is 5 either! He sure is handsome!
wow! kindergarten! fun times ahead...
Will be a fun time. We are sooooo ready for kindergarten here too.
Post a Comment