Sunday, April 27, 2008

Simple Things

I am finding that the simplest things get me excited these days. Maybe its because I don't have a life or maybe that my children are my life, anyway here are the things that get me excited lately:

Holly's hair is finally long enough to put in pigtails! The pigtails didn't last very long but it was fun to be able to do my daughters hair.















Mason has started to army crawl. He still rolls all over the place because it is just faster but once he gets close to something he wants he pushes himself with his feet and reaches with his little hands.
Mason has also almost gotten his 6th tooth, which makes an already cute smile all the more cute.


And finally the quite that comes from my kids finally going to sleep. I don't know what it is but my kids go to bed at 8PM and they are up every two minutes for something or the other. I can't stand and do not have the patience for stalling!! So when they are finally asleep that is always a joyful moment of the day.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Seriously cute pictures! I know I don't have kids, but a bedtime is something I am already enforcing! Way to go. I think its the little things that matter most anyway!

Are you feeling better? I hope so.

katie said...

I love the bottom picture. Classic.

lizzie said...

great pictures! and i do hope that you are feeling better.