Well our little Ethan graduated from Talon Totes Preschool last Thursday, May 15th. We are still battling this yucky sick so I haven't felt well enough to get around to blogging it until now. Sorry!Anyway it was held in the Clearfield High School Auditorium and it was a nice program. Each child had a "student" teacher to escort them on stage one at a time where they introduced each child. Ethan's went like this..
"Hi my name is Cristal and I would like to introduce Ethan. He is the son of Ryan and Barb Granquist. He lives in Clinton, Utah. His favorite colors are blue and yellow and loves to eat M&M's. He likes to vacation in Disneyland and likes to eat at McDonald's and play with the toys. He is very good at racing and his favorite story is "It's Hard to Be 5". Ethan works hard in school and you'll be successful. We can see in your future high school that you will be the captain of the baseball team. We will miss you and are so glad that you came to our school."
Then he got a sand bucket with shovel, full of goodies as well as his diploma, and a very nice letter from his teacher "Miss Pam". 

My pictures are not the best. They were either too dark or blurry. At least I got the one good picture of him outside holding his bucket.
We had a great time and now Ethan is VERY excited to go to Kindergarten this fall.
3 comments:
So cute! They grow up WAY to fast!!!!
Congrats Ethan. You'll make a great kindergartener.
Time only goes faster from here- it's not fair. I can't believe I have a 3rd, 1st grader. It freaks me out. Very cute pictures of him all dressed up- he looks as happy as can be~! Congratulations Ethan!
Post a Comment