Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just Kill Me Now!!

OH MY Gosh!! I feel like someone hit me with a truck. Ethan came home from Preschool last week complaining that his "neck" hurt. He then has run a fever and had a runny nose since then. Ethan is now feeling much better! One thing you have to know about Ethan is that he has the BEST immune system. What would kill a normal kid barely phases him, but then he just bring the bug into the house and it kills the rest of us.
Holly started complaining a few days after Ethan and she has gotten the worst of it. She has not felt good at all and then both of their eyes started gooping. Ethan's wasn't too bad, he just looked like he had a cold in his eyes and it only lasted two days.
Holly on the other hand has had her eyes gooping really bad, with redness so of course I thought pink eye. I looked it up on web MD and sure enough pink eye. The poor little girl woke up this morning with her eyes crushed shut! It really freaked her out to not be able to open her eyes. I got some drops to help her through it because there is not much you can do about it other than that.
I feel like my throat is on fire and my head is going to exploded. Ryan thought I was making it worse than it was on Sunday when I didn't want to get up but now today he has it and is feeling pretty bad about doubting me. I guess that is one good thing. I think he will believe me next time.
Mason hasn't gotten it yet and I am praying that he doesn't. It is NOT something I want my 8 month old experiencing. But I guess we take what we are given and try our best to get through it.

4 comments:

Mari said...

crap...everyone is sick. so sorry to hear. hope you get better soon!

lizzie said...

hopefully we won't get it out here. although there has been something similar going around here-- but so far, so good.

hey, do you guys think that you will be able to make it out for the baptism? i have emailed ryan a couple times...but seeing as how i have learned that he has been out of town and now is sick...well, you guys are more than welcome to stay here. we just kind of need to know so that we can start making plans.

lizzie said...

hopefully we won't get it out here. although there has been something similar going around here-- but so far, so good.

hey, do you guys think that you will be able to make it out for the baptism? i have emailed ryan a couple times...but seeing as how i have learned that he has been out of town and now is sick...well, you guys are more than welcome to stay here. we just kind of need to know so that we can start making plans.

katie said...

Barb.....try Comtrex for you. It's the only reason I've sort of been able to function this past week. I wish you all well.