Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sick of Sick

Okay this is ridiculous!! I have been sick, I mean really sick for a whole week! Is it just me or is all the crap that keeps going around getting harder and harder to get over. Maybe I'm just getting old. Ethan is now over his sick but still has a cough, which took him 2 weeks to get to. So I guess that means that I will feel better in 3 weeks. Which sucks because the weather is just getting good and all you want to do it be outside. Holly is going crazy being inside all the time while Ethan gets to go outside to play but I don't want to get all the neighborhood mom's mad at me by getting their kids sick.
It seems like we have been given a lot lately. We were and are so blessed to be in this new home but just as we were getting ready to move we all go sick with this same type of crap. Then we had to get Mason tested for seizures (which all came back normal, by the way), then I had to have my gallbladder out and now we get the sickies back.
I really would like to have some people over now that we are moved but we just haven't had the chance. I guess it is not all that bad now that I look at it. There are lots of other people in the world that have to go through much worse. I am grateful for all I have and for my kids. It's just hard to be sick with kids because "Moms can't take a sick day". Right!?
Anyway thanks for letting me vent....

4 comments:

Voice of Reason said...

I think Ryan and Mike have contacted the same kind of cooties. I think it comes from living in upscale areas like Sandy and Hillary.

katie said...

Funny dad. "Hillary"....that's funny. Barb, good luck. We're still battling the yuck.

Annie said...

Wow dad, that's hilarious!!! I do feel for you all! I just know that here in upscale Tooele, we have been flu free this year:) Now that I've gloated a bit let's hope it stays that way. We are excited for a get together at your place, but we can wait for everyone to be well. Hang in there, and feel free to complain anytime!

Jeanna said...

I feel for you! It seems like the cycle just keeps going we had it got over it and isaacs is coughing not even two weeks later! Your pics are so cute! I love the song too!!Hope you feel better soon!