Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mason

The Lord knew what he was doing when he waited to send us Mason till now because I would just be crazy if I had my easiest child first rather than third.
Mason just turned 9 months old yesterday and is just the best baby ever. When he gets tired in church he just snuggles up and goes to sleep on my lap. He only cries when he is in pain, hungry or too tired. He is happy, loves to laugh at his brother and sister while they are running around making fools of themselves. You can just see it in his eyes that he will be running right along with them as soon as he can figure out how.
He is sleeping almost through the night, from 9pm till 3am and then till 7:30am. So not too bad. He is army crawling all other the place, to the point that we had to break out the baby gate the other day.
Here is a picture of where I found him the other day...
I had to take him to the doctor yesterday because he was crying a lot and wasn't very happy at all, which is not like him. So when the doctor told me he had an bad infection in both ears it made sense. He now has some good meds and some ear drops and he is back to being his happy self.
I love my little Mason and am so glad that he picked me to be his Mom.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Glad to know he is better! He is sure cute. I can't believe he is 9 months! Holy cow!

katie said...

So cute. Matthew's favorite thing to do is sit and unwrap all of the rolls of our costco toilet paper. Gotta love it.

lizzie said...

so cute! he sounds like how mikey was when he was a baby. and mikey is still a pretty mellow kid.

Jeanna said...

Those ear infections are evil!! The pic with him and the toilet paper is SOOOO CUTE!I got lucky with my first so maybe I should call it quits now.

Gramma Dori said...

He's a keeper!