Friday, June 20, 2008

Stay Tuned!

Sorry I haven't post for such a long time. My family (Mom, 2 Bro, 1 sister-in-law, and two nieces) have been here from Canada all this past week. All of which except one brother have been staying with me. Jeff (Ray) and his family left yesterday morning and my Mom and Scot will be here until tomorrow morning.
I have a lot to post so be prepared to see a bunch of little posts all on the same day. Like Ethan's little trip to the Maverick, the Scottish Fest, Swimming, and the Swing Set. I have pictures for each that are great! So STAY TUNED!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Yeah! Excited to hear more...I don't know why I didn't see you at the festival, we were there all day. It was awesome! Maybe we'll see you next year.

Gramma Dori said...

Look forward to it. Would have loved to see your mom on her way through but I understand. Give her my love and a big hug.