Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Around the House - Tag

Okay I am going to submit to this now that both Rami and Katie have done this. I have not cheated! So here it goes...

1. SELF PORTRAIT- Since I don't have a camera to show off I just took this the old fashioned "Granquist" way. Note I have yet to take a shower today as I found that I was out of certain underthings this morning and have had to stop and do laundry before I can shower. Ryan is in charge of the laundry in our house, yes Ryan and he has not gotten to the whites yet.
2. MY CLOSET - Boring!!
3. MY LAUNDRY ROOM - As you can see we are doing laundry today, and it also doubles as the utility room, cat box room, and an escape route. One of our back doors is behind the hanging rack, because we never use it.
4. MY FAVORITE ROOM - My Great Room. One of the reasons we bought this house was because we loved this room. It's great for having people over with the kitchen, dinning room and living room all together. It is so fun, bright and open. I love it!
5.KITCHEN SINK - Just a couple of breakfast dishes, Thank goodness!! If I would have waited to take the pictures the sink would be full. I always wait until all the kids are in bed before doing my daily dishes because I just have too many "helpful" hands otherwise. 6. MY FRIDGE - I have blessed you with the picture of my freezer too. I was so excited to get this fridge with the house but soon found out it doesn't hold a whole lot. Big disappointment!
7. MY FAVORITE SHOES - I just got these a couple of weeks ago when we all got our pedicures. Cute, comfy, and cool. 8. BATHROOM - One room my kids haven't totally destroyed today.

9. WHAT MY KIDS ARE DOING RIGHT NOW - Destroying my house!! As you can see they like to bring everything into this room. One draw back to the wonderful Great Room, it gets destroyed so easily.
Now if you have not done this I DARE YOU!!!!! It totally exposes you to the world so who has the guts to do it. Remember you can NOT clean up or do anything to your house, just take the pictures. TAG Your IT!

7 comments:

Karly said...

Fun!! Your house looks pretty darn good - can't wait to come see it! I'll have to try this . . .

lizzie said...

i love your great room too. i think that maybe i might join in the fun...maybe.

Raimi said...

Thanks for playing! Fun to see glimpses in to your life & home!

ronnie said...

like i told katie, count me OUT!! rhonda

Mari said...

everything is so clean. i don't dare to do this post (we just got back from camping). we have the same fridge and clock. pretty cool!

katie said...

Very nice Barb. I'm glad you bought those shoes. very cute.

Jeanna said...

Love the pictures it's fun to see other peoples houses and I'm with Liz I could use a great room!