Also, Ethan and Mason have come down with yet another case of Pink Eye. Where this is all coming from I don't know. So I have had to keep them inside with no friends. They are getting really stir crazy and driving me NUTS!!! Ethan and Holly have gotten really used to playing outside with their friends and Mason is always wanting to be with his big brother and sister. So I can't win either way. I don't think that my and Ryan's mood has helped them to be happy either. Mason has gotten pretty good at his army crawl and we have had to start closing doors so that he doesn't get into things. He also likes to lock himself in the room it self. He has also discovered screaming at Mom in protest. It's kind of like, "yuahg.... yuahg.....haa.......", at the top of his lungs and just the past couple of days he has been getting his whole body into it. Like that helps get his point across.
Holly has been really emotional lately, and here I thought that didn't start until she was 12 or 13. So needless to say I am not looking forward to that part of her teenage years if she is already this bad at 3. One cute thing that made me laugh was when I caught her "feeding" her baby. You can see in the picture that she has a stuffed pink moose under her shirt. She has been watching Mommy nurse her baby brother for almost a year now so she figured that is the way she needed to feed her babies. Our kids watch everything we do, don't they? Oh boy am I in trouble then. Anyway, I think we need to just need to laugh more. I used to sit and tickle the kids until they got into a better mood. Maybe I should do that to Ryan...
Well I need to get back on track because I have a lot to do over the next little while. I always have the accounting for two condo associations to do each month, I have an Emergency Preparedness Super Saturday to plan and put together for Relief Society which has turned into a bigger nightmare as it is to include our ward pulse too others, and the kids start school in 6 weeks so we need to start getting ready for that.
Life goes on, doesn't it. We just have to figure out how to be happy in spite of it, eh?

5 comments:
We have the same problem with Brecklyn - she cries ALL THE TIME! I'm glad to hear we're not the only ones! =)
Ha! whoever said terrible 2's was way way off. it's 3's. by far the worst age yet. kisten is in the same thing right now.
tell ryan not to feel sooo bad about his degree. dan spent $50,000and that doesn't include the scholarhips he recieved on his aviation degree and he can't even be a pilot right now. he would take a $50,000 a year paycut for the first 3 years. it makes him physically sick whenever he sees a plane fly over our house. i like your mentality though, one day it WILL pay off. frustrating as ever though.(guess it helps knowing you aren't alone)
Hi Barb!
CUTE kids!!! I thought your house looked GREAT! I'll try to first take some pics, then it'll take some TIME to figure out HOW to put them on my blog!!! Maybe sometime during the Millenium! It takes me longer than you guys to be able to do this!
I thought it was a fun way to get to know you better though....THANKS for sharing! Tell Katie "Thank You" too!
i guess life just happens. sometimes its stuff we love to deal with, other times not so much! we have to remember the Lord will never give us more than we can handle...although He likes to push us very very close to the edge a lot. He must have a sense of humor! hang in there. all things in due time!!!
so sorry to hear...as dad would say, "this too shall pass"--hang in there...
Post a Comment