The last week Mason has really started to spread his wings. He still does his army crawl most of the time but he is always up on all fours trying to figure out how to make his little body work the way he wants it too. Then just a few days ago he succeed in making two real crawl steps. He was so proud!Then I guess that he figured if he could do that he could do other things. He has started to pull him self up to his knees at the coffee table, getting from him tummy to a sitting position and back down again and then just this past weekend pulled himself all the way up in front of the TV after pulling open the draw for a little bit of help. He is growing so much so fast!
He just turned 11 months old on Monday and has decided that he likes to feed himself so he gets bottles during the day. In a way it is great for me and in others it is kind of sad that Mason and I only get our bonding time at night now and that even that will soon end a few weeks from now. I will not be nursing him past 1 year. I really need to get back on my med's and he needs to find more Independence.
Ethan and Holly are getting really excited for school and I am excited about only having one child for a few hours twice a week. I think it will give Mason and I a new kind of bonding time with just the two of us.
Oh, by the way we are having Mason's first Birthday party on Saturday, August 30th. I don't have a time yet but those that are within driving distance will be getting your invitations in the mail here in the next couple of weeks. So mark it on your calendars.
6 comments:
i can't believe he is going to be year! times passes so quickly.
Very cute little dude!
seriously, where did the time go! he is adorable!!!
He is so very cute! I love when they get 'mobile'.
It goes too fast! He is So cute they all are!
What a cutie pie! Love his sweet little smile.
Post a Comment