Monday, September 1, 2008

Party, Party

I have been busy editing pictures, or trying to edit with my little dumpy editing program all day of the pictures of Mason's big 1st Birthday party. We had a house FULL of people. Everyone we invited came, Yeah! And of course it was raining. It hasn't rained for months and it comes on the one day we have a party. Oh well, we had a great time, at least I think so.

Mason loved his cake. He ate the whole thing and was still trying to stuff crumbs in his mouth while I was cleaning him up.

Everyone gave him this best things clothes and toys, what more could a one year old want?
Well here are a few of pictures from the big night...

The cake













A Cool New Ride...

4 comments:

Gramma Dori said...

It looks like you had all kinds of fun. Happy birthday Mason, we love you guys, Dori

katie said...

Twas a fun party. Gotta love one year olds!

lizzie said...

wish we could have been there...looks like fun!

Jeanna said...

Happy Birthday Mason! He's so cute! p.s. I watched p.s. I love you good movie!