So I have listened to the Twilight Movie Soundtrack a few times now and for the most part I really like it. There are some songs I like more than others and only one song I really don't like, it's the Rob Pattison song. He is the guy who plays Edward in the movie and he is playing around with a music career on the side. But personally if all his songs are like the one on the soundtrack he should stick with acting.The song titled "Bella's Lullaby" did not turn out the way I thought it would from reading the books. It didn't really sound like a "lullaby" to me but maybe once I see the movie I will feel different.
I often like the soundtracks better once I've seen the movie. Now come to think of it I don't think I have purchased anything but soundtracks in the last few years. Go figure?
So that is my review of it. If you would like to hear some of the soundtrack you can go to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ and they have a sampling of it there. Just click on the movie tab and scroll down.
I am planning on going to the movie on the 21st or 22nd with a friend of mine from College. But she is bringing some friends with her so if anyone would like to go with us, we can make it a big "girl movie outing", so let me know.
4 comments:
I wasn't too excited about Bella's Lullaby either. It's pretty and I like it . . .it's just not what I thought it would be. Brandon and I are going to the movie on the 21st! I have talked about it so much that I think he's curious!
I think I should maybe give the book another try. It didn't capture me like a lot of people. Hope you have a good time.
Oh Edward!! I haven't heard it yet! I really like the song from Paramore-Decode. Going to read the first book aga I am soooo excited for the movie probabley not as good as the book but that's ok!
Oh Edward!! I haven't heard it yet! I really like the song from Paramore-Decode. Going to read the first book aga I am soooo excited for the movie probabley not as good as the book but that's ok!
Post a Comment