Well Ryan left this morning headed for St. George for work. That is if you can call it work, because they play a lot but I guess they can get away with it by calling it a "team building off site retreat". They have one every 6 months it seems but maybe only once a year. It just seems like he has been gone a lot lately because of all his work with the conversion of the United Bank of Idaho in Driggs. Ryan's boss said that they still needed some help up in Driggs and I was happy to hear Ryan say that he would pass on the next trip if they could get someone else to go up. They were successful in finding someone so he doesn't have to go up again anytime soon. Yeah!!But this morning Holly and Ethan got up early to see their Dad off and were not too happy he was leaving either. Holly just cried..."But I will miss you! Don't go". I know that broke Ryan's heart and at the same time made his day because he truly knew that he was loved.
He will only be gone "two sleeps" as the kids say and I am not too put off that he had to go this time because I know a little of what is waiting for him. His boss, Deanne called me a couple of weeks ago and asked me to put something together for him that they will present while on his "retreat". I'm kind of excited to hear how he likes what I did. I will post it when he gets back because I know he reads this blog and I don't want to spoil anything for him. But there are a few things in it that I do want him to know that I wrote it BEFORE our little talk this past weekend so I didn't put it in just to make him feel bad.
Anyway I am going to try and get some things done while he is gone because I never sleep when he is not here and it is the perfect opportunity to get a few things done. So wish me luck and I am looking forward to the Twilight movie that comes out in 8 days because after Ryan has been gone so much lately I deserve a break! Hint, Hint...Ryan :)
4 comments:
I'm interested to see what you did for him. Hoepfully two sleeps goes by fast.
dan is going to be gone next week, only one night. i do not approve of husbands leaving. it seems like the companies should pay for the wives to go out of town on occasion! leave the husbands home:) let them see how it feels!
It's so hard when they are gone! I'm like you I get alot done when BEau is gone. Good luck!
oh, that was me, annie, not mom!!! and yes, you deserve a break. i too am excited for twilight!!
Post a Comment