Before....and....After!

Now we are going to work on Ethan and Mason's Room. Ethan wants a chalk board wall and I think we can make it work. I don't know when we will be able to start it because the magnetic primer and the chalkboard paint are a little pricey but I think we will get one thing at a time and then go from there. I will let you know how it goes.
And speaking of Ethan, we just had his Parent Teacher conference where we got his report card, I guess they don't just send them home anymore. Ethan is doing really well he got all 4's and a few 3's (A's and B's) and he is really excelling in reading. He is reading at a 1.5 grade reading level in Kindergarten. His teacher Mrs. Larabee said that he was doing so well that she would like to send him to a special reading group in the library while she works with the others in his class that are not doing as well. We told her that would be great for Ethan and gave our approval for him to go. He then got a special "Outstanding Student" certificate that he can take to Spare Time Bowling and get two free games of bowling. We are so proud of him and I am so happy he is taking after his Dad in reading. I just hope he takes after him in spelling too.

4 comments:
Congrats to Ethan!!! He's a cutie, and so are Holly and Mason!
You sure keep things energized at your house, with all your redecorating! Looks GREAT Barb!
The bathroom looks great! Way to go Barb! YAY for Ethan. That is a big deal! Tell him congrats for me. You are a good Mom, doing an awesome Job!
i love your bathroom. and ethan is just as cute as can be! good for him on the reading...i think the reading is finally clicking with mikey. it's exciting.
Love that color in your bathroom! Way to go Ethan!
Post a Comment