Just a quick note to say that things are starting to slow down, but now I'm just playing catch up. It never seizes to amaze me how things pile up around your ears if left unchecked.
I'm half way through the mountain, and I mean mountain of laundry. I knew I left it to long when the kids ran out of clothes and Ethan had resorted to pulling out his summer shorts.
I have all my statements for work either sent or ready to print out as soon as I get paid. Which I should have been a week ago, but that is another story. I'm trying to have Christlike thoughts...
My bathroom is all painted I just have touch ups to do. I think I will wait to paint my bedroom once I have deep cleaned my house. Good idea, eh?
So now I am starting the deep cleaning of my house. With any luck it will only take me a week, that is if I don't get too much "help" the three sets of little hands. Well actually Ethan should help me but I'm not sure I'm up to the fight to get him to do the things I need. He always wants to do the big things he is still too little for like scrubbing the floors. But picking up the clothes in his room is like the worst thing I could ever ask him to do. Go figure...
Anyway that is just what I'm up to and I will post some new pictures of the kids soon. Ta
3 comments:
what work are you doing?
Are you going to have your boys mow your lawn? Can't wait til Isaac can!!!
Good luck with all that laundry! I have decided that I have to do a load or two(at least) a day to even stay close to being caught up!
Post a Comment