Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter was quite at our house this year. The kids got up and had a Easter egg hunt around the house and enjoyed what the Easter Bunny brought them. They didn't get new outfits or anything we just went to church and then came home and had a Ham dinner.
But I guess that is the best way to celebrate the Savior. Simply and with family.
Here are a few pictures of the kids with their Easter treats.
Holly checking out the baskets...
I love the look that Ethan is giving his sister while looking for eggs.
And here is my cute boy...

3 comments:

Gramma Dori said...

Looks like fun, and you're right, I say the simpler the better!

lizzie said...

it was quiet at our house too. and i burned the ham. go figure.

katie said...

Oh man...i hate Easter grass. Who invented that stuff anyway?