Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boomer

So Mason now has an official nickname that has stuck. Boomer. Because he destroys everything he gets his little hands on and so it looks like it just went "boom". Get it.
Anyway he has been at it again. He is taller than Ethan and Holly were at his age and so I've have had to learn the hard way that he can reach a lot. Also to add insult to injury he is a little to smart for his own good, as he has watched his older brother and sister and has learned how to use a stool. So I can't leave him alone for one minute.
He loves to go get the stool out of the bathroom that we have for the other two to use to reach the sink to brush their teeth, and brings it into the kitchen. I keep a box of tissue on the island there as we are always in need one for someone. Mason just loves to pull out all the tissues because when you pull one out another one just pops up. As you can see from the picture I made the mistake of buying too big of a box thinking it would last longer. Oh how wrong I was. The bigger the box the faster it goes with Mason around.
Mason also loves anything electronic, especially if it is his Dads. Ryan is always on his Blackberry or his iTouch so Mason just seems to thinks that its cool because Dad does it. So I walk into my bedroom one night and find this...
He is lying on his Dad's side of our bed with Ryan's Blackberry, pushing all the buttons he can. Lucky for Ryan that he locked it before he put it down so that Mason wouldn't call anyone. I guess he learned after Mason got a hold of it and called Wal*mart's wire transfer center one day.
Mason has such a great personality and is so cute you can't help but just love him. The problem is that he knows just how cute he is and uses it to his advantage. I know life with him is going to be so much fun!

4 comments:

Gramma Dori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramma Dori said...

He's definatly a little Ryan, cute very cute! Good luck when he's six and wants his own blackberry. Be ready!

lizzie said...

he is quite cute!

katie said...

I remember you telling us about the tissue. Love the pictures.