Thursday, January 14, 2010

Something Fun

My cousins wife, Emily posted a note to her Facebook page that I thought was kind of fun. She had 22 questions about herself that she asked her little boy to answer. So I took her advice to ask my own kids to see what they would say. Now remember Ethan is 7, Holly 4 1/2 and Mason who is 2 didn't answer any.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Holly: Clean up
Ethan: CLEAN UP!!!

2. What makes Mom happy?
Holly: When I brush my teeth
Ethan: I help you out

3. What makes Mom sad?
Holly: Not helping
Ethan: When I don't listen

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Holly: When you shake your booty
Ethan: Tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Holly: She helped her Mommy out
Ethan: You had yellow hair, right?

6. How old is your Mom?
Holly: 28 (I like)
Ethan: 38 (right)

7. How tall is your Mom?
Holly: 38 inches
Ethan: 100 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Holly: Make dinner
Ethan: Sleep

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
Holly: Clean
Ethan: Get some turns (that is what my kids say when they mean get to watch a TV show of their choosing)

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Holly: Giving water
Ethan: Owning a fancy house

11. What is your Mom really good at?
Holly: Playing Wii Fit
Ethan: Making dinner

12. What is your Mom not very good at?
Holly: I don't know
Ethan: Spelling (true)

13. What does your Mom do for a job?
Holly: Clean
Ethan: Taking care of us

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Holly: Spaghetti
Ethan: I don't know

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Holly: Cleaning the playroom (that is their chore)
Ethan: Good Mom

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Holly: Ruby (Max & Ruby on Nick Jr.)
Ethan: Garfield (???)

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Holly: Clean
Ethan: Make dinner

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Holly: Birthday (true, I had her on my 34th Birthday)
Ethan: We both like Canada

19. How are you and your Mom different?
Holly: I like TV & you don't
Ethan: Your a girl & I'm a boy (he rolled his eyes as he said this)

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Holly: Just because
Ethan: Cause you take care of us

21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad?
Holly: Kiss (giggling)
Ethan: He makes a good steak

22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
Holly: Wal*mart
Ethan: Canada

This was fun to do and it made me laugh. I also saw a reoccurring theme through out, cleaning. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but this was fun enough I think I will do it again when they get a little older and Mason can answer some questions too.

1 comment:

mickey said...

That is a cute idea barb, i love it! It was fun to hear the anwsers your kids gave. I think I'll have to copy this one and do one of my own.

Have a great weekend!