Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Baby Update

I just go home from my doctor's appointment, and we have not made any progress since last week, we actually have gone backwards if that is possible. The little stinker decided to go back and got himself nice and comfy under my ribs!!! So I was a little disappointed, but I talked to my mid-wife and she looked at Ethan and Holly's records and we discovered that Ethan came on his own when I was 38 weeks and 3 days along, Holly came with very little help at 38 weeks and 4 days along so... I got my mid-wife to agree to start me on the 28th of August. I will be 38 weeks and 3 days along at that point and I can at least have a date to look forward too. Her nurse even called the hospital and "made an appointment" for me to go in an get started so, we have to be there at 7:30 am which is kind of early but I will be really ready by then.
I am trying to look at the bright side... this way we will be able to go down and see Ryan's Dad for his Birthday on the 25th, we don't have to deal with any surprises and have everything set up for Ethan and Holly to go and stay at our friends Jen & Craig (Thanks again). Hey the 28th is even a full moon!! The only down side is that is the day for Ethan's preschool open house to get him all registered for preschool. I'll have to see if we can go the day before but I'm sure it will work out.
So everyone mark your calendars, that is if I don't go sooner but with the way things work out for me it will be the 28th. Now I can just start counting the days...14 to go.

No comments: