Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ralph the Night Time Hair Dresser

I just had to post this picture! Holly woke up this morning with this wild hair. Now, she wakes up almost every day with wild hair but this was really bad. It took me a few minutes to figure out what had happened... I put my kids to bed with some milk in a soft tipped sippy cup. Holly gets soy milk because she has a little bit of a sensitivity to the regular stuff. Now if you have ever had or seen soy milk it is stickier than regular milk. Well Holly feel asleep with her milk cup right by her head. I usually check on the kids after they fall asleep and take their milk cups to the kitchen but Ryan checked on them last night for me and forgot to get the cups, I didn't think it was any big deal so I just left the cups. Well Holly rolled back and forth over her milk all night and the milk total soaked her head.
You can see the result! So Holly got a shower this morning, which she hated, to wash her hair out.
That is our Holly...she is into everything!!! Yesterday she got into the Tums by climbing up on the bathroom counter and getting them out of the medicine cabinet, she was playing in the toilet, and figured out that if she pushed a kitchen table chair up to anywhere in the kitchen she could climb up onto the counter and get to anything she wanted.
She has already got her arm stuck in our change bottle this morning (see picture). You have to watch her all the time. She is driving me crazy. Ryan just doesn't understand about how fast she can get into things but at least he will have his turn when he is home for two weeks after the baby is born. I just can't wait....

3 comments:

Ryan said...

What is this music???

Motorhead or the Dropkick Murphys please!

roperfamily said...

1st, I know if we ever run out of hair gel we can use Soy Milk. 2nd, are you sure it was Soy milk in her sippy cup and not some of Ryan's special juice?

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Ryan I can hardly believe it!! And yes Ryan, there is other music out there besides the CRAP you listen to!!! She's a cutie...