Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ready to Go

Well this will be the last thing I will blog until after we move. We will be closing tomorrow at 2 pm and everything is all ready for us to sign our name about two million times tomorrow.
We have the truck all set up for 7:30 am on Saturday, the elders quorum set up to help us load the truck, and the RS ready to help us clean the condo.
I have the phone and Direct TV all set up and I will be getting power, water, gas, etc. all set up this afternoon if all goes well.
There is an endless list of things to do and it seems to be getting bigger rather than smaller.
We are almost all the way packed and we are running out of places to stack the boxes. Ryan is taking Friday off to help with the last minute packing, Thank Goodness!
But we are excited and already worn out from all the packing and we still have to move and unpack. I guess it doesn't help that all of us have the cold that just wont go away!
Anyway I think we are going to have a house warming "get together" once we get settled so watch for the details.
Wish us luck!!

5 comments:

katie said...

You're amazing. If I ever move again, I'm calling you. By the way....Ethan's shirt...funny!

lizzie said...

wow. i can't believe your packing skills. wish we could be there to help...you are the best kind of movers to move--the ones that are all packed up!

good luck! and ethan's shirt is great!

Annie said...

Do you want Dan and I to help un-load?? We were planning on it, but if you don't need us, let me know. Actually, let me know either way!

Mari said...

wow- you guys are very organized. We were throwing stuff in laundry baskets last time we moved. Good luck with everything!

Raimi said...

Good luck witht he BIG move! I hope all goes well! And I hope you feel better.

Raimi