3 Joys:
My kids (most of the time)
My Husband (more than most of the time)
Beautiful days (72 degrees and sunny)
3 Fears:
Someone taking my kids
My kids getting killed
My husband getting killed
3 Goals:
Loss my baby weight (any weight)
Keeping up with the laundry (so Ryan doesn't have to)
Finding something to laugh about everyday
3 Obsessions:
Having my "great room" clean before I go to bed.
Sleep
Knowing where my kids are
3 Surprising Facts:
I LOVE creamed corn on toast
I have Adult ADD (I guess not surprising to some)
I really like dark music, books, etc. Not horror but just dark.
4 places I go over and over:
Wal*Mart
North Ogden Post Office
Smiths
McDonald's (we get take out on Fridays and the kids love McDonald's)
4 people who email me regularly:
Ryan
Newtowe Square HOA
Martha Stewart
Oprah
4 of my favorite places to eat:
Outback
McGrath's
Crown Burger
Tepanyaki
4 places I'd rather be right now:
My Grandparents house (Southern Alberta, Canada)
Sleeping
The Ritz Carlton in Vail, Colorado with no kids, sleeping!!
Anywhere with no kids, sleeping!
4 people I talk to on a regular bases:
Ryan
Ethan
Holly
Mason
4 TV shows I'd watch over and over:
Grey's Anatomy
Charmed
Law and Order
30 Rock
3 comments:
creamed corn and toast..interesting thanks for sharing! its nice to learn things about each other!
Very fun read. Your food places made me hungry. I've been to tepanyaki once and loved it.
GREAT! Now I have to go out and buy Creamed corn to have on some bread! I think I had that EVERY time I went to visit Grandma & Grandpa! I LOVE IT! My kids would die for it...thanks for the reminder! I'm totally craving it now.
BTW - half of what you said totally applies to me too. We must be related! :)
Post a Comment