It's been awhile since I posted anything, because once Ryan got back from Driggs he took this whole week off. We have been taking advantage of Dad being home after being gone for so long.
And then of course the silly string fights.
Helping Mason get into the Halloween spirit.
Then Ethan had his Halloween Program at school. He was so very excited to ware his costume at school.
Ryan took Holly on her "Pumpkin Patch" field trip with her Preschool class. She was so excited to have her Dad all to herself for awhile. They had lots of fun on the tracker rides, slides, and picking a pumpkin for her to take home.
Now the kids are getting ready for the big night. Holly is very upset that she has to wait to go trick or treating until tonight.
The kids and I really missed him and the kids have been having lots of fun.
This post will have mostly pictures of our goings on. I think it is just more fun that way, and who wants to read all my blah, blah, blah, anyway right? So here we go...
The day before Ryan got home we went to our wards "trunk-or-treat". I didn't know if I really wanted to take them all by myself but the kids where really excited about it and they wore me down.
The kids on our steps waiting till it was time to go. The haze is little figure prints on my camera lens. A clearer picture is in our new title picture above.

Holly all made up to be "Cinderella". She was so excited to have some make up on. She has since asked to put some on every morning as I'm putting on my own make up. Girls...
Then on Saturday morning we took Ethan to his last soccer game of the season. He was very happy because he says that all the running makes him tired.
Ryan got home on Saturday after noon and boy were the kids happy!!
Then on Saturday morning we took Ethan to his last soccer game of the season. He was very happy because he says that all the running makes him tired.
Ryan got home on Saturday after noon and boy were the kids happy!!Then for Family Home Evening we carved pumpkins. Ethan wasn't too sure about the "yuck" so he had to have some gloves.
And Ethan (and Ryan's) finished result.
Then all week the kids and Ryan have been having a great time playing around.
Ryan taught Ethan how to be a chicken.
And then of course the silly string fights.
Helping Mason get into the Halloween spirit.
Then Ethan had his Halloween Program at school. He was so very excited to ware his costume at school.
Ryan took Holly on her "Pumpkin Patch" field trip with her Preschool class. She was so excited to have her Dad all to herself for awhile. They had lots of fun on the tracker rides, slides, and picking a pumpkin for her to take home.
Now the kids are getting ready for the big night. Holly is very upset that she has to wait to go trick or treating until tonight. I will take a lot of pictures and post then in the next couple of days.
Hope that everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!
5 comments:
You have made my day. Printed the pictures in my office. Kids are a big hit with my admin. staff. They didn't realize what beautiful grand kids I have. Take after their Mom and Dad.
Hope you have a safe and fun Halloween.
Dad
Poor Ethan....my legs get tired when I run too.
The picture at the tops with the three kiddos is VERY cute. Hoep you had a good Halloween.
great pictures- dads are magic aren't they!? Looks likeyou guys are having tons of fun!
very fun!
I remember the year Mark was about 9 or 10 and DID EAT ALL of his Halloween candy! I spent the rest of that sleepless night cleaning up pewk! I hope he's learned his lesson!
Post a Comment