Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not Dead, yet at least...

Hey just a quick note to say we are not dead just trying to finish off this floor!
It has taken a lot more time then we thought because of 1) the other things we have had to do during this time 2) kids and 3) a few surprises along the way.
All I have to do now is finish putting in one molding between the hall and the bathroom, then paint as the tile was higher than the new flooring and then put all the the base boards back up. Then it will be ready to glue and seal all the seams and transition points.
I really hope to have all of that done by the end of the week but I can't get too much done because of kids and house work. I think I will need a vacation after all of this.
I will be finishing off painting the cabinets next week and hopefully by the end of the month the kitchen will be done and I can post before and after pictures.
Wish me/us luck!

4 comments:

Karly said...

You are so ambitious! I help paint, but the rest of that stuff is up to Brandon!!!

Raimi said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. i am sure it is amazing. You hard work will pay off yet again.

Raimi said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. you sure are workign hard.

Gramma Dori said...

Way to be Barb! I long to paint my cabinets but am afraid of taking on such a huge project. Can't wait for before and after pictures. Maybe then I will catch the bug and do something about it. You are an inspiration for sure!