Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To Much

So I haven't been really good about posting anything lately and that is mostly because I just haven't had the motivation to. I think I took on to much for too long and now my body and mind are shutting down.
My kitchen still isn't done, my room still needs to be painted and Ethan's room is begging to be done. But I just don't have the energy to do the dishes so where do I get the energy to finish my house? I have no idea....
The weather around here really isn't helping matters either. We have a nice day where the sun is shining and I can open all the windows and then... RAIN and COLD blow in. Talk about a downer. Today is SNOWED! I really am starting to think that the sun will never come out.
I don't know about anyone else but I like the sun shine, not the heat but the sun. It can be cold and snowy out but give me the sun! I didn't used to be like this...maybe I've just been married to Ryan too long. I am starting to take on some of his traits because he really needs the sun shine to be a happy boy.
Anyway I'm not slacking because the the lack of anything to write about just the motivation and energy to do it. So pray for sun. For me pray for sun...

2 comments:

Karly said...

I think this weather is depressing too! All winter (and spring)I have been saying that I want the sun to come out. Now Brecklyn has started saying - when it's sunny - "Mommy the sun is shining for you!"

katie said...

The sun will soon be shining. Then everyone will complain that it's too hot. I too am looking forward to more sunshine though.