So I said I would and I did...I started another blog to gather all the great, wonderful, awesome and cute ideas that I find. As I said in my last post it is called "Chronicles of a Super Mom Wanna-be", here is the link if you want to check it out.
There are SO many ideas I know I will never be able to do but at least there is a place for me to gather them all together in one place rather than have scraps of loose paper all of my house, which is what I have now. Now I have a problem of picking which ones and how many a day I should post on the blog, there are so many I love. So for awhile there might be quite a few per day. Can you tell I'm excited! I am also planning on posting how they turn out once I try them because if I waited to post anything until I actually tried them it would never happen (my life is crazy enough) and defeat the whole purpose right? So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know if you find my new blog helpful in anyway and if you try any of the ideas I find. I like to share and love to hear how things turned out.

2 comments:
I'll have to check it out. Very good idea!
I like it, nice and fresh, looks great
Post a Comment